girls World Automotif And Sport: McKellen happy to be single
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
1
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
2
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
3
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

McKellen happy to be single

The Lord of the Rings star, who has vowed never to marry or have children, admits he's always prioritised his work as an actor over his personal life.
And McKellen reveals he's never wanted to be in a permanent relationship - because he would rather concentrate on making movies and perfecting his craft.
He tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "It means I don't miss home (when I'm working abroad). Or I don't miss home as much as I would do if I had a wife and children. I'm a single man who lives on his own in London so I am used to being alone. There are things I miss about home - my long-established routine being one of them, but they don't include a partner or children."